15 Years Manufacturer FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to New Zealand
1. Energy-saving, environmental friendly, high efficiency; 2. Obtain the certificates of CE,ROHS,EMC,UL,DLC,SAA; 3. Long life, almost 50000hours; 4. Accept OEM ORDERS.
Assume full responsibility to meet all demands of our clients; achieve continuous advancements by promoting the growth of our clients; become the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clients for 15 Years Manufacturer FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to New Zealand, We will wholeheartedly welcome all clients in the industry both at home and abroad to cooperate hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
FN-HU01-100 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight
1) IP65, IK08/IK10
2) 5 years warranty (MEANWELL HBG 5 Years)
3) Patent and compact design
4) AC180~528V is available
5) Lumen Efficiency of Lamp Fixture up to 140Lm/w.
6) Multiple installations:hook/bracket/wall mounting
7) Product lable by elegant metal nameplate on product
8) Japan origin Nichia LED and Meanwell driver.
9) Equivalent to 150W, 250W, 400W, 700W and 1000W HID/HPS/MHL
10) Value added function, such as 1-10V, Dali control, Microwave motion sensor control and ZigBee control.
|The Specification of UFO High-bay led light|
1. Outdoor Area Lighting, High Mast Lighting
2. Garage Lighting, Workshop Lighting
3. Warehouse Lighting, Factory Lighting, Industrial Lighting
4. Supermarket Lighting, Store Lighting
5. Tunnel Lighting, Bridge Lighting
6. Gas Station Lighting
Thanks for Watching!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EdzGarage
Checkout my other channel KoolVidz https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQbwbwMvf7x5O-g2GMZgKw
~~All of These Jets on Amazon~~
+ 5″ Swirl
+ 5″ Roto
+ 5″ Pulse
+ 5″ Directional
+ 3″ Swirl
+ 3″ Dual Swirl
+ 3″ Directional
+ Sundance Back Jets
+ Ebay Cyclone Jets:
+ Palm Jet Inside Plastic Piece:
+ Palm Jet Fascia Ring:
+ Palm Jet Insert:
These are all standard jets used on MANY manufacturer’s Spas and Hot Tubs. They go by the brand names of Balboa and Pentair.
If you want the ones with Fancy Chrome or Stainless Steel rings, let me know and I’ll give you links. Also if you have a spa and you aren’t sure which jets to use, leave a comment and I’ll point you in the right direction.
Most jets are removed by turning the face to the left. Sometimes this requires a delicate hand, and sometimes it requires a bit of elbow grease. Either way, work with it and don’t break anything!
~~Be Sure To Like the Facebook Page~~