15 Years Manufacturer FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to New Zealand
1. Energy-saving, environmental friendly, high efficiency; 2. Obtain the certificates of CE,ROHS,EMC,UL,DLC,SAA; 3. Long life, almost 50000hours; 4. Accept OEM ORDERS.
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for 15 Years Manufacturer FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to New Zealand, Please send us your specifications and requirements, or feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries that you may have.
FN-HU01-100 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight
1) IP65, IK08/IK10
2) 5 years warranty (MEANWELL HBG 5 Years)
3) Patent and compact design
4) AC180~528V is available
5) Lumen Efficiency of Lamp Fixture up to 140Lm/w.
6) Multiple installations:hook/bracket/wall mounting
7) Product lable by elegant metal nameplate on product
8) Japan origin Nichia LED and Meanwell driver.
9) Equivalent to 150W, 250W, 400W, 700W and 1000W HID/HPS/MHL
10) Value added function, such as 1-10V, Dali control, Microwave motion sensor control and ZigBee control.
|The Specification of UFO High-bay led light|
1. Outdoor Area Lighting, High Mast Lighting
2. Garage Lighting, Workshop Lighting
3. Warehouse Lighting, Factory Lighting, Industrial Lighting
4. Supermarket Lighting, Store Lighting
5. Tunnel Lighting, Bridge Lighting
6. Gas Station Lighting
Hey guys, simple review im doing on some led light strips because I think if everyone knew about these…it would save a lot of time each year installing Christmas lights around the house..
I picked up 32ft on amazon for $20 (one package includes a remote, 2 16ft strips of leds and a power source)
I purchased multiple sets of the above ^
they stick on to just about any surface, I did mine below the gutters on the metal around the house. They are rated to have over 50,000 hours of working time… 7 years + or – … but realistically unless if you run them every day your going to get far many more years out of them if you think about it.
- Cool features with these cheap lights, you can pick any color, pick any mode, and you can have multiple settings…flash…strobe…red white blue…solid blue for police, etc.. These are waterproof also fyi….some of the cheaper sets are not. I searched eBay and the kit was a little bit more expensive than amazon…and it came from china so… I would rather spend 20 via amazon, get it in 2 days and be set…
questions? comments? post em. These lights work in doors also… I’m going to do my garage with them for a “night light”…makes the cars look cool also if you set the color right… Some people use these on their stairs also..
Luces LED instaladas en una 2013 Road King CVO.