18 years Factory offer High Power led floodlight 150w Supply to Bangkok
18 years Factory offer High Power led floodlight 150w Supply to Bangkok Detail:
High Power led floodlight 150w
|LED Light Source||Philips|
|Driver||Mean Well Driver|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w)||90LM/W|
|Color indexc(CRI)||Ra ≥80|
|Application||wall,advertising board, store, square,garden lighting|
1. Optical light distribution, no glare, no light pollution, high lighting effect and high uniformity.
2. High power factor, energy conservation and environment protection.
3. Surface treatment: coating treatment, high weather-ability, and rich colors.
4. Integrated heat dispersion of the housing; artistic and novel appearance design.
Matters Needing Attention
1. The light’s waterproof grade is IP65, able to withstand rains, but it can’t work under water.
2. Cut off power supply before and in installation process. If the product is damaged due to mal-operation, it shall not be guaranteed. Please have it mounted by a professional.
3. The light’s operating ambient temperature is between -25℃ and 45℃. The temperature of operational site shall not exceed 45℃, to ensure the light’s service life.
4. Since the light power is high, when power line is arranged, it’s necessary to select a proper power line according to actual power, and supply power in single phase.
5. Please don’t dismount the light without authorization. Please contact professional maintenance personnel or the manufacturer if the light isn’t lit or is faulty otherwise.
High Power led floodlight 150w
Installation Process of led flood light 150w
1. Fasten the light directly to mounting stem or mounting surface with screws through the 5-mm mounting hole site on the mounting bracket.
2. After the product is fixed, it’s feasible to loosen the spin screws on the housing. Then, adjust the angle of the bracket. That is, adjust the installation angle of the light.
3. When the light is mounted, the wires and joints should be sealed off, to prevent electric leakage.
4. When power line is connected externally, it’s necessary to take corresponding waterproof and anti-leakage measures.
5. No fire safety rule can be violated when the light is in use.
6. Cut off power supply before and in installation process, and the light must be installed by a professional. The connection mode of 0.75-mm2 three-core cable: the red wire is live wire, blue wire is null wire and yellow wire is ground wire.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
18 years Factory offer High Power led floodlight 150w Supply to Bangkok , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
In this video from AMETEK Precision Moton Control, engineer Patrick Melick — of the Dynamic Fluid Solutions Group — explains how to install a blower in a spa. Patrick shows a typical installation with components, starting with the airline to the spa. (Shown in this video is a setup that uses a ROTRON Regenerative Blower.) Here are some tips explained in more detail in the video:
The airline should be at least two inches in diameter … or if it’s more than 50 feet long, it should be three inches in diameter.
As with all plumbing, keep bends to a minimum! However, include a Hartford loop that’s at least 12 inches above the blower. That will protect the electrical component from getting flooded with water.
Install a low-pressure check valve at the output.
Put a muffler on the output flange to make the spa or hottub bubbler quieter. Also use metal pipe (with the geometry and length as Patrick explains) with a pressure-relief valve and a gage.
Mount the blower to the floor and wire it according to the directions on the blower’s barrel.
Make sure that the blower is moving in the right direction by covering the outlet with a stick or large piece of cardboard, and feel for air movement. “Due to different phasing across the country, air may be coming out of what’s normally the inlet side,” says Melick. Switch wires 5 and 8 to solve the problem … easy.
With a few final steps to bolt the blower to the circuit, you’re ready to add bubbles to your spa!
For more information visit http://www.ametekdfs.com
AMETEK ROTRON® line of regenerative blowers are designed based on the regenerative principle. The impeller blades passing the inlet port of the blower draw air or other gasses into the blower. The impeller blades then, by centrifugal action, accelerate the air outward and forward. Here the “regenerative” principle takes effect as the air is turned back by the annular shaped housing to the base of the following blades where it is again hurled outward. Each “regeneration” imparts more pressure to the air. When the air reaches the stripper section at the outlet (the stripper is the part of the blower located between the inlet and the outlet in which the annulus is reduced in size to fit closely to the sides and tips of the impeller blades) the air is “stripped” from the impeller and diverted out of the blower. The pressures or vacuums generated by the one or two spinning, non-contacting, oil-free impellers are equal to those obtained by many larger multi-stage or positive displacement blowers.
Regenerative blowers are available in many configurations designed to meet specific applications.
This is a DIY solution for getting rid of nasty brown pool water. This is usually caused by filling your pool with well water. The iron in the well water reacts with the chlorine and turns the water brown. The items can be purchased mostly at Walmart for under $30.
Check out my update video Getting Rid of Brown Pool Water – Update Video at:
By from -
By from -