2016 Latest Design 20W 1400lm Waterproof IP65 Led Floodlight Wholesale to Provence
2016 Latest Design 20W 1400lm Waterproof IP65 Led Floodlight Wholesale to Provence Detail:
20W 1400lm Waterproof IP65 Led Floodlight
|FN502||lamp with sensor||10||700||AC220-240||4000K||>80||IP65|
|FN504||lamp with sensor||20||1400||AC220-240||4000K||>80||IP65|
|FN506||lamp with sensor||30||2100||AC220-240||4000K||>80||IP65|
|FN508||lamp with sensor||50||3500||AC220-240||4000K||>80||IP65|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
2016 Latest Design 20W 1400lm Waterproof IP65 Led Floodlight Wholesale to Provence , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
1) High excellent aluminium housing with a excellent warmth sink style and design which guarantees small operating temperatures.
2) Important strength price savings in contrast to conventional highbays.
3) Can be applied in any production services, warehouses, tunnels and any industrial apps.
four) Built in 1-10V dimming functionality- possibility for sensors or control techniques.
five) Great lumen output up 125Lm(CRI eighty) to 130Lm for every watt(CRI 70).
6) Integrated MEANWELL Driver.
7) Tempered glass.
eight) Angle adjustable guidance(22.5°/45°)
9) Equipped with 30cm electric power cable.
10) (L70) ＞50,000 hour lifetime.
11) five Year Guarantee.
12) Can be ceiling mounted rod installation & chain suspension.
13) Aluminum reflector only wanted for SMD 2835 & 5630 light resource to have 60° or 90° beam angle.
Want to know far more information about our highbay and get the most effective prcie , pls do not wait to visit our website: www.letaron-team.com or contect us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a video showing the features and basic workings of my longboard mod. It uses a custom designed encoder on one of the wheels to track where it is on the ground and light up the LEDs so that the light pattern remains stationary on the ground as the board moves over it. Want to make one? I have instructions here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Ground-Tracking-LED-Longboard-Mod/
This content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike-Non Commercial license. In plain language, you can use this video or ideas to make projects for yourself so long as you do not profit off of them. If you make a derivative of this work, you must share the original documentation, schematics, and code (found here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Ground-Tracking-LED-Longboard-Mod/ ) and a link to this video.
The schematic and program are wholly original and contain no derivatives of any other works.
By from -
By from -