2016 New Style FN-S01-20 20W Integration Solar Street Light Manufacturer in Victoria
2016 New Style FN-S01-20 20W Integration Solar Street Light Manufacturer in Victoria Detail:
Photovoltaic Solar LED street lights permit the creation, in areas lacking electrical supply, a lighting system that exploits solar energy, as an alternative to a 230V power supply, thus allowing quick installation of light sources and great versatility in street lighting systems.The new photovoltaic solar energy LED street light, thanks to a new light source realised with luminous diodes (LED), marks an important advance in autonomous lighting systems,introducing cost, efficiency and reliability standards that up until a few years ago were unreachable.
|Solar Panel Spec.||Monocrystal 37.8W /18V|
|Charge time||5-6 hours|
|Worktime at Energy
|more than 40 hours|
|Switch Lights Sense
|space between light||18m|
|Pole Diamerter Fixture||40-60mm|
|warranty period||3 years|
The unique characteristics of LED-light are the following:
1. WHITE light and thus an improved colour and detail perception to the human eye as opposed to yellow lighting
2. Possibility of guaranteed continuous light for an entire night
3. Very directional lighting and therefore reducing light pollution
4. Superior duration to any other type of filament or gaseous discharge lamp with a mean time before failure (MTBF) of approximately 50,000 hours
5. High level reliability as the light source is composed of an elevated number of independent units
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
2016 New Style FN-S01-20 20W Integration Solar Street Light Manufacturer in Victoria , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
I got this fountain off of craigslist when the guy couldn’t sell it and threatened to destroy it with a jack hammer. I e-mailed him and said please don’t destroy it, ill take it for free and so he said to come and get it.
It was set up in my back back yard from 2006 till September of 2009 when I set it up. I already had the pump from a pond I used to have.
In this video I discuss how to design a UV Filter. I discuss flow,
sizing, bulb selection, layout, and theory of operation.
By from -
By from -