Best Price on Warranty waterproof 100w led flood light ce rohs Manufacturer in New York
Best Price on Warranty waterproof 100w led flood light ce rohs Manufacturer in New York Detail:
Warranty waterproof 100w led flood light ce rohs
|Product Name||waterproof 100w led flood light|
|Color temp||White/Warm White|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w)||80LM/W|
|Color indexc(CRI)||Ra ≥80|
wall, advertising board, store,
1. Optical light distribution, no glare, no light pollution, high lighting effect and high uniformity.
2. High power factor, energy conservation and environment protection.
3. Surface treatment: coating treatment, high weather-ability, and rich colors.
4. Integrated heat dispersion of the housing; artistic and novel appearance design.
Matters Needing Attention
1. The light’s waterproof grade is IP65, able to withstand rains, but it can’t work under water.
2. Cut off power supply before and in installation process. If the product is damaged due to mal-operation, it shall not be guaranteed. Please have it mounted by a professional.
3. The light’s operating ambient temperature is between -25℃ and 45℃. The temperature of operational site shall not exceed 45℃, to ensure the light’s service life.
4. Since the light power is high, when power line is arranged, it’s necessary to select a proper power line according to actual power, and supply power in single phase.
5. Please don’t dismount the light without authorization. Please contact professional maintenance personnel or the manufacturer if the light isn’t lit or is faulty otherwise.
Warranty waterproof 100w led flood light ce rohs Applications for shopping center,exhibition hall,parking lot, stadium,gymnasia,billboard,park,statue,government lighting decoration project, landmark or building, public square and passage,building connecting passage,and other indoor or outdoor light applications.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Best Price on Warranty waterproof 100w led flood light ce rohs Manufacturer in New York , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
This is part one of how to build a Ground Battery bank big enough to power some of your home power needs. This is a simple system that can be scaled up to fit any size home.
Vision X Cannon LED Lights: http://www.realtruck.com/vision-x-cannon-led-lights/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=description&utm_content=HowtoInstallVisionXCannonLEDLights&utm_campaign=howto
This videos is on How to Install Vision X Cannon LED Lights. Lights in the video are 6.7 inch round lights but also come in 4.5 inch rounds. The Vision X lights cannons kick out 1,000 feet of usable light. These are sold in single or a pair. The kit comes with everything you need to install these onto your truck. Optional snap on filters (clear, blue, amber or red) to quickly change beam to euro or flood.
Stay Informed and Sign Up:
Subscribe to our Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RealTruckCom
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.realtruck.com/facebook/?ut…
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.realtruck.com/twitter/?utm…
Follow us on Google+: http://www.realtruck.com/gplus/?utm_c…
Give us a call at 866-262-3738
Hey, guys, John here at realtruck.com. Today, I want to show you how to install the Vision X Cannon LED Lights along with the optional snap-on protective covers on to this 2015 GMC Sierra Denali 2500.
So we’ve got everything laid out here, guys. You can see that these come with everything you need to get them on to your truck. We have two pairs of lights because we’re going to be putting four on the front of our truck. It comes with your wiring harness, your plugs for each individual light, your tools so that you can adjust the lights up and down and such, plus the lights themselves, which, by the way, if you take a look, they’re a really good solid-built light. You’re not going to have to worry about getting off on a trail somewhere or something to having stick hit this and break this housing. It’s going to hold up. And it also has a universal style mount, which gives you a lot of different mounting options.
You can also see here that we have the covers, the protective snap-on covers to go over these lights to help protect them when you’re not needing to use them. Not only do we have the protective covers, but there’s other covers available that are designed for stuff like snow, dust, and fog that you can get for these lights as well.
So what we’re going to do, guys, then is we’re going to go ahead and mount our lights on to our light bar.
And as you guys can see here, it’s pretty simple to install these.
By from -
By from -