Factory Supplier for Aluminum DMX Color Changing RGB COB Flood LED Light Wholesale to Botswana
Factory Supplier for Aluminum DMX Color Changing RGB COB Flood LED Light Wholesale to Botswana Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Factory Supplier for Aluminum DMX Color Changing RGB COB Flood LED Light Wholesale to Botswana , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
In this video I explain how to wire your own LED in your RC vehicle (plane, car, truck, etc.). I first explain how the system works and then give you step-by-step instructions to do it. These are a good alternative to the Tiny Brite Lights sets.
For a quick reference and video outline, please see: http://flitetest.com/articles/Do_It_Yourself_LED
LED resistor calculator: http://led.linear1.org/led.wiz
1. LED: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8941&aff=210817
2. wire: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5490&aff=210817
3. male servo connector with wire: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=21758&aff=210817
4. resistor: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=resistor+assortment&_frs=1
5. heat shrink: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3831&aff=210817
Note, if you are intending to purchase any products based on my video, please do so with the supplied links as it will help me fund making more videos. Thank You!
This is a quick demonstration of a project we’ve been working on since September 2012, ever since we first found a supplier of low-cost wireless power modules. These take 12V DC as an input and transmit 5V at up to 400mA to a wireless receiver placed 4-20mm away from the transmitter coil.
In this demonstration, we built a quick and simple base to hold the transmitter coil, and we put receiver coils inside custom bases for two LEGO® models that used Brickstuff lights and Effect Controllers.
This is an early prototype for us, but if things work out as we hope, you might see this prototype released into production later this year!
Check out our website at www.brickstuff.com for more information about what we’re working on. Thank you!
By from -
By from -