Fast delivery for FN-S01-30 30W Integration Solar Street Light Factory for Durban
Fast delivery for FN-S01-30 30W Integration Solar Street Light Factory for Durban Detail:
Photovoltaic Solar LED street lights permit the creation, in areas lacking electrical supply, a lighting system that exploits solar energy, as an alternative to a 230V power supply, thus allowing quick installation of light sources and great versatility in street lighting systems.The new photovoltaic solar energy LED street light, thanks to a new light source realised with luminous diodes (LED), marks an important advance in autonomous lighting systems,introducing cost, efficiency and reliability standards that up until a few years ago were unreachable.
|Solar Panel Spec.||Monocrystal 50.4W /18V|
|Charge time||5-6 hours|
|Worktime at Energy
|more than 40 hours|
|Switch Lights Sense
|space between light||12m|
|Pole Diamerter Fixture||40-60mm|
|warranty period||3 years|
The unique characteristics of LED-light are the following:
1. WHITE light and thus an improved colour and detail perception to the human eye as opposed to yellow lighting
2. Possibility of guaranteed continuous light for an entire night
3. Very directional lighting and therefore reducing light pollution
4. Superior duration to any other type of filament or gaseous discharge lamp with a mean time before failure (MTBF) of approximately 50,000 hours
5. High level reliability as the light source is composed of an elevated number of independent units
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Fast delivery for FN-S01-30 30W Integration Solar Street Light Factory for Durban , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Night test, darn street lights shuts off whenever I walk by. LOL! These run off the 12v battery still no batteries req’ LOL!
I will be posing the components in a build video this week or next with links to this under $10. LE bodge to improve your British bike’s visibility.
I did not convert the bike to negative ground to achieve this improvement. You may want to build a spare or two for the shop but these have just passed 400km’s of riding in city conditions and with a very old Lucas stator. LOL!
Josh hunts for the hidden treasure of Nazi general Erwin Rommel.
By from -
By from -