Good Wholesale Vendors Top Quality IP65 Outdoor 100w Led Flood Light with CE RoHS 3 Years Warranty in Laos
Good Wholesale Vendors Top Quality IP65 Outdoor 100w Led Flood Light with CE RoHS 3 Years Warranty in Laos Detail:
High lumen IP65 Waterproof Outdoor 100w Led Flood Light
|LED Light Source||CREE LED|
|Driver||Mean Well Driver|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w)||90LM/W|
|Color indexc(CRI)||Ra ≥80|
100w led flood light features:
100w led flood light Images:
CE RoHS High Efficiency Outdoor 100w Led Flood Light
Matters Needing Attention
1. The light’s waterproof grade is IP65, able to withstand rains, but it can’t work under water.
2. Cut off power supply before and in installation process. If the product is damaged due to mal-operation, it shall not be guaranteed. Please have it mounted by a professional.
3. The light’s operating ambient temperature is between -25℃ and 45℃. The temperature of operational site shall not exceed 45℃, to ensure the light’s service life.
4. Since the light power is high, when power line is arranged, it’s necessary to select a proper power line according to actual power, and supply power in single phase.
5. Please don’t dismount the light without authorization. Please contact professional maintenance personnel or the manufacturer if the light isn’t lit or is faulty otherwise.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Good Wholesale Vendors Top Quality IP65 Outdoor 100w Led Flood Light with CE RoHS 3 Years Warranty in Laos , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Waste of $$ imo
I got so tired of low voltage lights and transformers I decided to do something about it. And those worthless solar lights are out of the question. For me the solution was 120 volt landscape lights. I went to my local Home Depot in Bridgeville Pennsylvania and with the expertise of the guys Don and Steve in the electrical department I was able to do this job myself. The cost was around $500.00 with me doing all the labor digging the trenches and making the connections. I always wanted 120 volt landscape lights. I wanted to make this video as a reference for how I wired it and to show the guys at Home Depot their advice was appreciated.
By from -
By from -