High Quality High Power led floodlight 150w Factory for Slovenia
High Quality High Power led floodlight 150w Factory for Slovenia Detail:
High Power led floodlight 150w
|LED Light Source||Philips|
|Driver||Mean Well Driver|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w)||90LM/W|
|Color indexc(CRI)||Ra ≥80|
|Application||wall,advertising board, store, square,garden lighting|
1. Optical light distribution, no glare, no light pollution, high lighting effect and high uniformity.
2. High power factor, energy conservation and environment protection.
3. Surface treatment: coating treatment, high weather-ability, and rich colors.
4. Integrated heat dispersion of the housing; artistic and novel appearance design.
Matters Needing Attention
1. The light’s waterproof grade is IP65, able to withstand rains, but it can’t work under water.
2. Cut off power supply before and in installation process. If the product is damaged due to mal-operation, it shall not be guaranteed. Please have it mounted by a professional.
3. The light’s operating ambient temperature is between -25℃ and 45℃. The temperature of operational site shall not exceed 45℃, to ensure the light’s service life.
4. Since the light power is high, when power line is arranged, it’s necessary to select a proper power line according to actual power, and supply power in single phase.
5. Please don’t dismount the light without authorization. Please contact professional maintenance personnel or the manufacturer if the light isn’t lit or is faulty otherwise.
High Power led floodlight 150w
Installation Process of led flood light 150w
1. Fasten the light directly to mounting stem or mounting surface with screws through the 5-mm mounting hole site on the mounting bracket.
2. After the product is fixed, it’s feasible to loosen the spin screws on the housing. Then, adjust the angle of the bracket. That is, adjust the installation angle of the light.
3. When the light is mounted, the wires and joints should be sealed off, to prevent electric leakage.
4. When power line is connected externally, it’s necessary to take corresponding waterproof and anti-leakage measures.
5. No fire safety rule can be violated when the light is in use.
6. Cut off power supply before and in installation process, and the light must be installed by a professional. The connection mode of 0.75-mm2 three-core cable: the red wire is live wire, blue wire is null wire and yellow wire is ground wire.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
High Quality High Power led floodlight 150w Factory for Slovenia , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
For more details, click here: http://sekut.top/bestseller/dorcy-41-1071-180-degree-wireless-motion-sensing-led-flood-light-120-B002RWKFFY.html
In this video I show you the Dorcy 41-1071 180-Degree Wireless Motion Sensing LED Flood Light, 120-Lumens, Black Finish – - . Thank You!
Dorcy 41-1071 180-Degree Wireless Motion Sensing LED Flood Light, 120-
“This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
The headlight switch is located on the multifunction lever on the left side of the steering column.
The daytime running lights illuminate with the engine ON and the parking brake released. If the parking brake is applied before the engine is started, the daytime running lights do not illuminate.
To turn ON your front parking lights, tail lights, license plate light and instrument panel lights, turn the headlight switch to THIS position.
To turn ON the front headlights, turn the switch to THIS position. All the other lights will stay ON.
To turn ON your high beam headlights, push this lever forward. You’ll see a blue indicator light illuminate. Pull it back toward you to return to low beam. The blue indicator light will turn off. To make your high beam headlights flash ON and OFF, pull the lever toward you and release it.
Fog lights create a wide beam pattern, focused lower than the headlights. This minimizes reflected light and helps you see better in foggy conditions.
If your vehicle is equipped with fog lights, here’s how to activate them.
To use the fog lights, your headlights must be ON and low beam selected. Rotate the collar to the OFF position to return to low beam and deactivate the fog lights. If you turn the high beam headlights on the fog lights will automatically turn off.
If your vehicle is equipped with the Autolight system, you can preset the headlights to automatically operate based on exterior lighting conditions.
To activate this system, move the headlight switch to the AUTO position, and push the ignition switch to the ON position. To turn the system OFF, turn the headlight switch to any other setting. The Autolight system will also keep the headlights ON for a period of time after you push the ignition switch to the OFF position.
There is a light sensor that controls the Autolight system on the top of the instrument panel. Keep this area clear of papers and other material.
Please see your Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.
By from -
By from -