High reputation for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Wholesale to Islamabad
High reputation for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Wholesale to Islamabad Detail:
FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light
LED High Bay Light Features:
1.LED High Bay Light is the most strong product of FOND-LIGHTING;
2.Very complete certification: CE RoHS;
3.Widely sold to European market, north America, South America, Asia,etc.
4.Widely used in workshops, hotels, stadiums, gas stations, highway toll stations, supermarkets, exhibition halls and other indoor locations.
|The Specification of explosion-proof led light|
|Replace HID Lamp||70-100W||100-150W||200-300W||300-400W||400-500W|
|Net Weight||2kg (4.4lbs)||2.5kg (5.5lbs)||4.3kg (9.46lbs)||5.4kg (11.88lbs)||7kg (15.4lbs)|
|LED Power Supply||Mean Well driver or High quality driver|
|AC Input||AC85~265V (AC375V available on request)|
|DC Input||DC80~400V (DC12V, DC24V and other input available on request)|
|LED Light Source||Macro / Bridgelux / Epistar|
|Beam Angle||60° / 120° Both available|
|Color Rendering Index||≥Ra75|
|Housing||Copper Free Aluminum|
|Brand of Products||FOND|
Installation Process of led warehouse lighting fixtures
1. Fasten the light directly to mounting stem or mounting surface with screws through the 5-mm mounting hole site on the mounting bracket.
2. After the product is fixed, it’s feasible to loosen the spin screws on the housing. Then, adjust the angle of the bracket. That is, adjust the installation angle of the light.
3. When the light is mounted, the wires and joints should be sealed off, to prevent electric leakage.
4. When power line is connected externally, it’s necessary to take corresponding waterproof and anti-leakage measures.
5. No fire safety rule can be violated when the light is in use.
6. Cut off power supply before and in installation process, and the light must be installed by a professional. The connection mode of 0.75-mm2 three-core cable: the red wire is live wire, blue wire is null wire and yellow wire is ground wire.
Features & Advantage:
1.High intensity, high resistance of shock or vibration
2. High efficiency up to 85%, 110lm/watt
3. Low illumination attenuation, 3% – 5% degradation/1kh
4. Long lifespan: 50,000hrs, 25 times more than normal energy-saving lamps.
5. Excellent heat dispersion, and low power consumption.
6. Easy installation, free maintanence.
7. High Power Factor: 0.85
8.No UV radiation
9.No mercury or other inorganics
10.Constant current to guarantee long life
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
High reputation for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Wholesale to Islamabad , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
In this video, we have action at Avenue U (IND Culver Line).
Subway Line Featured:
(F) – Manhattan and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue-bound trains running from Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue (IND Culver Line platform) in Coney Island, Brooklyn to Jamaica-179th Street in Jamaica, Queens via Culver *Express/Local, Rutgers Street Tunnel, 6th Avenue Local, 63rd Street Line/Tunnel, Queens Boulevard Express, and Hillside Avenue Local
Subway Fleet Featured:
BRT Gate Cars (BU Cars)
BMT D-Type Triplexes
Arnines (R1, R4, R6, R7A, R9)
*Notes: Tomorrow and Sunday will be the 3rd Annual Parade of Trains. From 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. both days, vintage trains run along the Brighton Line between Ocean Parkway and Kings Highway (BMT Brighton Line) with all boardings at Brighton Beach. The vintage trains (The BRT Gate Cars, the BMT Standards, the BMT D-Type Triplexes, and the Arnines) seen at the very beginning and very end of this video were being moved from the 207th Street Yard in Inwood, Manhattan to the Coney Island Yard in Coney Island, Brooklyn via St. Nicholas Avenue, Central Park West, 6th Avenue, Rutgers Street Tunnel, and Culver as the final preparations for the Parade of Trains.
*As preparations for the PM rush hour, some (F) trains are brought out of the Avenue X Yard and deadheaded over to Kings Highway (IND Culver Line) where they begin service to Manhattan. As the PM rush hour begins to end, some (F) trains drop out at Kings Highway and are deadheaded over to the Avenue X Yard to be laid up until the next AM rush hour.
*A joint project between the NYPL, Transit Wireless, and the MTA, “Subway Library” will allow commuters to access free online books using the Transit Wireless network which provides cell service and Wi-Fi throughout the subway (with just underground stations at the moment). To advertise this new service, they wrapped the R160B set seen towards the middle of the video on the exterior and the interior for the first time on a R160 as well and they currently run on the (E) and (F) lines alternating between days. The units that are currently ad-wrapped are R160Bs 9808-9812 and 9868-9872 (currently sporting white LED lights).
*Due to the Culver Rehabilitation project, all Manhattan-bound (F) trains run via Culver Express from Avenue X to 18th Avenue (IND Culver Line) bypassing Avenue U (IND Culver Line), Avenue P, Avenue N, Bay Parkway (IND Culver Line), and Avenue I (IND Culver Line) along the way.
*I took the first half of the video during the afternoon and the second half during the evening, so you’ll notice light changes in the middle of the video.
• Santa juggling gifts
• 352 incandescent bulbs
• Dimension 59cm x 1.1m x 1.5m lead
• Presents flash with multiple special effect options & memory hold
• For indoor or outdoor use
• Product complies with Australian safety & performance requirements
• Sold individually
• This product has no sound
The Christmas Warehouse is Australia’s largest Christmas store
• Shop online at http://www.christmaswarehouse.com.au
• Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasWarehouse
• Call us on 1300 29 39 81
Product code: OUDRHJ34
By from -
By from -