Popular Design for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Manufacturer in Oman
Popular Design for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Manufacturer in Oman Detail:
FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light
LED High Bay Light Features:
1.LED High Bay Light is the most strong product of FOND-LIGHTING;
2.Very complete certification: CE RoHS;
3.Widely sold to European market, north America, South America, Asia,etc.
4.Widely used in workshops, hotels, stadiums, gas stations, highway toll stations, supermarkets, exhibition halls and other indoor locations.
|The Specification of explosion-proof led light|
|Replace HID Lamp||70-100W||100-150W||200-300W||300-400W||400-500W|
|Net Weight||2kg (4.4lbs)||2.5kg (5.5lbs)||4.3kg (9.46lbs)||5.4kg (11.88lbs)||7kg (15.4lbs)|
|LED Power Supply||Mean Well driver or High quality driver|
|AC Input||AC85~265V (AC375V available on request)|
|DC Input||DC80~400V (DC12V, DC24V and other input available on request)|
|LED Light Source||Macro / Bridgelux / Epistar|
|Beam Angle||60° / 120° Both available|
|Color Rendering Index||≥Ra75|
|Housing||Copper Free Aluminum|
|Brand of Products||FOND|
Installation Process of led warehouse lighting fixtures
1. Fasten the light directly to mounting stem or mounting surface with screws through the 5-mm mounting hole site on the mounting bracket.
2. After the product is fixed, it’s feasible to loosen the spin screws on the housing. Then, adjust the angle of the bracket. That is, adjust the installation angle of the light.
3. When the light is mounted, the wires and joints should be sealed off, to prevent electric leakage.
4. When power line is connected externally, it’s necessary to take corresponding waterproof and anti-leakage measures.
5. No fire safety rule can be violated when the light is in use.
6. Cut off power supply before and in installation process, and the light must be installed by a professional. The connection mode of 0.75-mm2 three-core cable: the red wire is live wire, blue wire is null wire and yellow wire is ground wire.
Features & Advantage:
1.High intensity, high resistance of shock or vibration
2. High efficiency up to 85%, 110lm/watt
3. Low illumination attenuation, 3% – 5% degradation/1kh
4. Long lifespan: 50,000hrs, 25 times more than normal energy-saving lamps.
5. Excellent heat dispersion, and low power consumption.
6. Easy installation, free maintanence.
7. High Power Factor: 0.85
8.No UV radiation
9.No mercury or other inorganics
10.Constant current to guarantee long life
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Popular Design for FN-H002 100W IP65 0utdoor Induction led high bay led light Manufacturer in Oman , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
On this weeks episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys have on to discuss his new book Mr. Scott Creighton. His new book “The Secret Chamber of Osiris – Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids” is an amazing look at how a growing body of evidence suggests the first 16 pyramids of ancient Egypt were not royal tombs but nearly indestructible recovery vaults designed to revive civilization after an anticipated major catastrophe, the Deluge of Thoth. Scott Creighton examines the prophecy of catastrophe and the ancient Egyptians’ massive undertaking to ensure the survival of their civilization. He explains how the pyramids acted as easily located storehouses for seeds, tools, and Scott Creightoncivilizing knowledge, het they would have been too visible to house the precious treasures necessary to restore the rich culture of ancient Egypt. For this, the ancients created a secret chamber whose existence was hidden in myth and whose location was encoded in the Giza pyramids. Creighton shows how, collectively, the first 16 pyramids represent the allegorical “dismembered body of Osiris,” the Egyptian god of agriculture and rebirth, and, as in the myth of Osiris, one part is missing for hidden-a secret chamber under the sands of the Giza plateau. Creighton reveals how the 3 great pyramids of Giza “point’ to the secret location and how they were built with technology akin to modern hot air balloons that was used to “fly the stones into place” as cited in Egyptian legends and shown in ancient art. Offering a new understanding of this remarkable civilization, the author concludes with a startling revelation: shortly after he revealed the location of the secret chamber of Osiris-a location never before explored-it became the site of a major excavation by the Egyptian authorities, the results of which have yet to be made public. Scott Creighton is an engineer whose extensive travels have allowed him to explore many of the world’s ancient sacred sites. The host of the Alternative Egyptology forum on AboveTopSecret.com, he is the coauthor of The Giza Prophecy and lives in Glasgow, Scotland.
The Secret Chamber of Osiris Book
The Giza Prophecy Book
Scott Creighton Website
Thylacine Research Unit Podcast
All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by permission from Pretty Lights! Purchase, Download and Donate at www.prettylightsmusic.com
Pretty Lights vs Led Zeppelin (Intro)
Looking for Love
Hot Like Dimes
Fly Away Another Day
By from -
By from -