Popular Design for High Quality Factory Price C37 E14/E27 3W 4W 5W 6W 7W LED Bulb Light Supply to Boston
Popular Design for High Quality Factory Price C37 E14/E27 3W 4W 5W 6W 7W LED Bulb Light Supply to Boston Detail:
|3W-7W LED bulb (Model No.: FN-C37)|
|Body Material||Plastic + Aluminium|
|Input voltage||AC 170V-260V|
|Power||3w, 4w, 5w, 6w, 7w|
|LED type||SMD 2835 LED|
|temperature||2700K – 7000K|
|Lumen||240lm – 620lm|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Popular Design for High Quality Factory Price C37 E14/E27 3W 4W 5W 6W 7W LED Bulb Light Supply to Boston , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Question Period: April 13, 2017
Watch the full episode: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh/video/0,,20981484,00.html
Ask This Old House master electrician Scott Caron helps a homeowner replace a lamppost light in his driveway. (See below for a shopping list, tools, and steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for How to Replace a Post Light:
- Aluminum post
- Lantern fixture
- Quick-drying cement
- Wire nuts
Tools for How to Replace a Post Light:
- Wire cutters
Steps for How to Replace a Post Light:
1. Turn off power to the area by shutting down the circuit breaker.
2. Disconnect the existing lantern fixture from the post.
3. Cut, using wire cutters, or disconnect the wiring that attaches the fixture to the post wiring.
4. Using a shovel, dig out around the post and remove the current post from the ground.
5. Position the new aluminum post in the old hole.
6. Fish the old wire through the aluminum post and bring it up to the top.
7. Use a level to ensure the aluminum post sits plumb.
8. Pour fast-setting cement into the hole and then soak it with water. Allow the concrete to set at least 30 minutes.
9. Connect the electrical wires from the new lantern fixture to the post wires using pliers and wire nuts.
10. Hand-tighten screws and nuts to shore up the lantern fixture on top of the aluminum post.
11. Replace the existing light switch with an astronomical timer that will automatically turn lighting on and off with changes in the seasons by undoing the wiring on the existing switch and replicating that wiring on the new switch.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
By from -
By from -