Renewable Design for FN-H004 150W SMD LED High Bay Lighting in Japan
Renewable Design for FN-H004 150W SMD LED High Bay Lighting in Japan Detail:
FN-H004 150W SMD LED High Bay Lighting
LED High Bay Light Features:
1.LED High Bay Light is the most strong product of FOND-LIGHTING;
2.Very complete certification: CE RoHS;
3.Widely sold to European market, north America, South America, Asia,etc.
4.Widely used in workshops, hotels, stadiums, gas stations, highway toll stations, supermarkets, exhibition halls and other indoor locations.
|The Specification of explosion-proof led light|
|Replace HID Lamp||70-100W||100-150W||200-300W||300-400W||400-500W|
|Net Weight||2kg (4.4lbs)||2.5kg (5.5lbs)||4.3kg (9.46lbs)||5.4kg (11.88lbs)||7kg (15.4lbs)|
|LED Power Supply||Mean Well driver or High quality driver|
|AC Input||AC85~265V (AC375V available on request)|
|DC Input||DC80~400V (DC12V, DC24V and other input available on request)|
|LED Light Source||Macro / Bridgelux / Epistar|
|Beam Angle||60° / 120° Both available|
|Color Rendering Index||≥Ra75|
|Housing||Copper Free Aluminum|
|Brand of Products||FOND|
Installation Process of led warehouse lighting fixtures
1. Fasten the light directly to mounting stem or mounting surface with screws through the 5-mm mounting hole site on the mounting bracket.
2. After the product is fixed, it’s feasible to loosen the spin screws on the housing. Then, adjust the angle of the bracket. That is, adjust the installation angle of the light.
3. When the light is mounted, the wires and joints should be sealed off, to prevent electric leakage.
4. When power line is connected externally, it’s necessary to take corresponding waterproof and anti-leakage measures.
5. No fire safety rule can be violated when the light is in use.
6. Cut off power supply before and in installation process, and the light must be installed by a professional. The connection mode of 0.75-mm2 three-core cable: the red wire is live wire, blue wire is null wire and yellow wire is ground wire.
Features & Advantage:
1.High intensity, high resistance of shock or vibration
2. High efficiency up to 85%, 110lm/watt
3. Low illumination attenuation, 3% – 5% degradation/1kh
4. Long lifespan: 50,000hrs, 25 times more than normal energy-saving lamps.
5. Excellent heat dispersion, and low power consumption.
6. Easy installation, free maintanence.
7. High Power Factor: 0.85
8.No UV radiation
9.No mercury or other inorganics
10.Constant current to guarantee long life
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Renewable Design for FN-H004 150W SMD LED High Bay Lighting in Japan , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
http://www.ledfix.co.uk/led-floodlight-en/30w-led-floodlight-en/30-w-led-smd-floodlight-ip-66-waterproof-2100-lm.html This unit produces 2100 lumens for up to illuminate the darkest areas. To produce the same quality brightness a 210 watt reflector would be needed, but thanks to diodes (LED) technology, this spotlight consumes only 30 watts to achieve the same brightness as you would be able to halogen reflector. A lot of money…
Remastered presentation on the Philosophy of Star Trek – The most popoular Sci-Fi franchise in American history, which features a post-scarcity economy and well known alien cultures such as the Vulcans.
Topics include: Star Trek, Gene Roddenberry, Counterculture Revolution of the 60s, Cold War, Humanism, Futurism, Chrysalis Project, Eugenics War, Khan Noonien Singh, Eastern Coalition, World War 3, Post Atomic Horror, Zefram Cochrane, Warp Drive, First Contact, Vulcan Philosophy, Age of Enlightenment, New World Economy, Post Scarcity Economy, Communism, Venus Project, Replicators, 3d printing, Money, Gold Pressed Latinum, United Earth, United Federation of Planets, The Prime Directive, Section 31, Marquis, Michael Eddington, Romulans, Cardassian Union, Klingon Empire, Ferengi Alliance, Rules of Acquisition, The Great Material Continuum, The Dominion, The Founders/Changeling, Vorta, Jem’Hadar, Borg Collective, Nanoprobes, Collective and Socialism.
Credits / Would you like to learn more:
Star Trek Epic Music Suite – Where No One Has Gone Before – SamoStudios (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRu_…)
The old “Philosophy of Star Trek Economics” – LifeLoveAndAnarchy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U0s4…)
Don’t forget to subscribe: http://bit.ly/1KcG4Df
By from -
By from -