Special Price for IP68 Ultra Flat Resin Filled Swimming Pool Decoration LED Marine Light in Asia
Special Price for IP68 Ultra Flat Resin Filled Swimming Pool Decoration LED Marine Light in Asia Detail:
|Light Source:||LED||Item Type:||Swimming Pool Lights|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Brand Name:||FOND|
|Input Voltage( V ):||12||Lamp Power( W ):||15/ 25/ 30|
|Lamp Body Material:||Stainless steel||Color:||white|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency
( lm/w ):
Lamp Luminous Flux
( lm ):
|Working Temperature( ℃ ):||-65||Color Temperature( CCT):||RGB, blue,
|CRI( Ra> ):||85||Beam Angle( ° ):||120|
|IP Rating:||IP68||Certification:||CE, RoHS|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: on the customer request.
Delivery Detail: 15 days receipt of the deposit.
|Operating Voltage||AC/DC 12V|
|Body Material||Stainless steel 304/316|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|Color Temperature (K)||Pure White: 6000-6500K / Cool White: 8000-12000K / Warm White: 2800-3000K|
|Wave Length (nm)||R: 621-625nm / G: 518-520nm / B: 464-467nm|
|Beam Angle||15°/45°/60°for high power led, 120°for SMD/DIP led.|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-20℃ ~ +35℃|
|RGB Control Methods||Remote control / WIFI / DMX / External control|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
|Remark||Led panel is fully resin filled.|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Special Price for IP68 Ultra Flat Resin Filled Swimming Pool Decoration LED Marine Light in Asia , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
This lecture was recorded with my class at Rosedale Technical College and is part of my chapter 21 “Ignition System Inputs”
The material we cover can be applied to all hall effect type cam and crank sensors as well as vehicle speed sensors.
Performance Diagnostics chapter 21 page 20
– description and operation of a hall effect sensor
– difference between a magnetic type pick-up and a hall effect signal
– how to determine the type of crank or cam sensor by the number of wires connected to it
– pull-up and pull-down circuitry
– internal design of a hall effect
– why it is important to know which design the manufacturer is using when troubleshooting hall effect circuits
– dual and single hall effect circuits
– why some systems need a cam and crank signal for spark control and others only need the crank
– (Chapter 21) Ignition inputs, cam and crank sensors
– Hall effect cam/crank sensor operation and testing Part 2 (an SD Premium video)
– How to test a crank sensor on a GM 3800 engine (3x and 18x signals)
– How to test a crank sensor with a voltmeter (All Chrysler models)
– How to test a crank sensor (Chrysler Dodge Jeep)
– How to test a cam sensor with a voltmeter (All Chrysler models)
For more information on this topic, I have written a “field manual” called Engine Performance Diagnostics which is available at www.scannerdanner.com as an eBook or paper book.
Want even more diagnostic training? Whether you are a DIY trying to fix your own car, someone looking to become an auto technician, or a current auto technician that wants to get more into diagnostics, subscribe to ScannerDanner Premium right here on YouTube. There is a 14 day free trial.
On ScannerDanner Premium I will bring you right into my classroom at Rosedale Technical College. You will find page for page lectures taken right from my book as well as exclusive classroom type case studies. What is so special about these classroom case studies? I pull live problem vehicles directly into my classroom and we troubleshoot them in real time, using and applying the theory and testing procedures we learn during the classroom lectures. There is no better on-line training of how to troubleshoot automotive electrical and electronics systems anywhere!
Thanks for watching!
To buy at the best price on Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2glYa9r , Amazon USA: http://amzn.to/2syDiW7
By from -
By from -