Wholesale price stable quality FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to Gabon
Wholesale price stable quality FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to Gabon Detail:
FN-HU01-100 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight
1) IP65, IK08/IK10
2) 5 years warranty (MEANWELL HBG 5 Years)
3) Patent and compact design
4) AC180~528V is available
5) Lumen Efficiency of Lamp Fixture up to 140Lm/w.
6) Multiple installations:hook/bracket/wall mounting
7) Product lable by elegant metal nameplate on product
8) Japan origin Nichia LED and Meanwell driver.
9) Equivalent to 150W, 250W, 400W, 700W and 1000W HID/HPS/MHL
10) Value added function, such as 1-10V, Dali control, Microwave motion sensor control and ZigBee control.
|The Specification of UFO High-bay led light|
1. Outdoor Area Lighting, High Mast Lighting
2. Garage Lighting, Workshop Lighting
3. Warehouse Lighting, Factory Lighting, Industrial Lighting
4. Supermarket Lighting, Store Lighting
5. Tunnel Lighting, Bridge Lighting
6. Gas Station Lighting
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Wholesale price stable quality FN-HU01-150 UFO 150W LED High-bay Floodlight Wholesale to Gabon , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
VW Golf Mk2 Tuning & Styling. Radio del coche cheap car led Volkswagen vw golf 2 / VW Jetta 2 dashboard tablet, Auto der Welt Volkswagen led interior “Audio” Short Sound test
Lana del rey – without you ( Kill paris remix )
Three Door Pods 6.5″ Two 10″ JBL Subwoofer Vw Golf II, Focal Ps165, JBL Subwoofer, kenwood, Two 6 channel amplifiers, bass level control Gps Speeding master. It is not yet finished The ampere meter later become connected, comments, Subscribe, Simply car Audio, Thanks for Watching
beste Auto der Welt geführt
radio del coche
My friend Warren needed six fake flame lighting effects for a trade show. I used a 12V muffin fan, a LED strip and three custom designed round foam pieces. The three CNC cutout pieces make a quick holder for the fan. The bright red LED strip pushes into a groove on top piece to retain the orange silk material.
The real trick was keeping the material out of the fan blades when the power is off. I did end up making six of these with 3 legs on each that was friction fitted together and then painted black. Everyone one at the show thought the lighting effect looked real. Cool eh! Please Subscribe – Rate – Comment. Thanks for watching!
By from -
By from -